I draw sexy ladies and men (one day again I'll get there) because they are beautiful. Muscly large breasted women, and muscly men are the people you want to see in art due to the aesthetic beauty of those people (and most are fictionalized anyway so who the fuck gives a shit). But because people draw this, certain *ahem* other people are jerks about it and claim that they portray "unhealthy beauty standards" because they "promote eating disorders" or "unrealistic body standards".
Listen, I understand eating disorders/mental disorders are a bad thing (I've dealt with some myself), but if you are so freakin far down that a DRAWING of a JAPANESE or KOREAN GIRL who is skinny "promotes eating disorders" or a drawing of Cammy or Chun Li is "unrealistic body standards" then you need some severe help, because what YOU are dealing with is much more than your eating disorder or your body image issue. It's your freakin head, and you need some severe therapy and you're acting like a child.
I will assume anyone on here is being an ass if they confront me about again, for a few reasons:
1) I draw anime/game fanart
2) Just cuz you're big/skinny/depressed/average/tall/small/etc, doesn't mean everyone else has to be
3) It's fiction
4) You're an idiot if you think fiction should portray real life
5) You're probably on the computer too much if you're this offended by people's drawings
6) THE INTERNET IS NOT A SAFE SPACE STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT BE ONE
7) Art should be beautiful and controversial. Good art should make you think and admire.
And if you respond with one of these "problems" about my drawings, I'm just going to find gifs of jiggly boobs and waggling butts to respond to your "issue"
Or the song "I like big butts"....
And if you just want gifs of big butts or jiggly boobs you can comment below
I will fully oblige "triggering" you :3